Hosted payment page
The hosted payment page solution allows merchants to accept online payments with no need to embed the provider's payment widget to their websites or mobile applications.
It is just enough for the merchant to create a payment token and to redirect the customer to the eComCharge secure payment page, where s/he can complete a payment.
Payment processing flow on the hosted payment page consists of the following stages:
- The customer initiates a payment for the order on the merchant's website.
- The merchant creates a payment token.
- The merchant redirects the customer to the
redirect_urlreceived in the response.
- eComCharge displays the hosted payment page with the order information and all payment methods available to the customer.
- The customer chooses a suitable payment method and enters the required billing details to complete the payment.
- eComCharge processes the transaction.
- eComCharge redirects the customer to the
cancel_url, if they were submitted in the request to create a payment token. See more information on how to accept the customer back to the merchant's website here.
- eComCharge sends a notification to the
notification_url, as indicated in the request to create a payment token.
Additionally, to get a payment status, the merchant can send a transaction status query request with the payment token received in the response at Stage 1.